Questions & Answers
- 1.1. Can I change the language of my account? Yes. You can change it in tab Settings. The change will become effective when you next sign in to Posts Genius Clients area.
- 1.2. Can I change the currency of my account? No. Unfortunately, currency is set at registration and it´s not possible to change it later due to the inaccuracies that would cause in our system. If it´s important for you to change the currency you will need to open a new account. Thank you for your understanding.
- 1.3. Can I register as a company (Ltd./LLC./Inc.) Yes, of course. For bookkeeping purposes, we recommend you fill in the account name with your company name and address and that you do this before the first top up of your advertising account.
- 2.1. My payment hasn´t been credited. What´s the problem? Please contact our Technical Support and they will match the transaction manually.
- 2.2. My invoice has wrong details. Can you correct it? Yes. You can regenerate an old invoice.
- 2.3. Do I get an invoice? Yes. You will get an invoice confirming your credit payment through email in PDF format immediately after the funds are credited. You can also download the invoice in Clients area, tab Payments and Transactions.
- 3.1. Do you support Blogger.com, Webs.com, WebSpawner.com or others free website builders? Yes. We support all these systems and most others.
- 3.2. As a blogger when can I start making money? Upon approval of your blog by the Posts Genius Clients area. After you ask for your blog to be approved, you must insert a verification sentence into your blog. You will find instructions on how to do it in Posts Genius Clients area.
- 3.3. As a blogger, can I have more than one blog under one account? Yes. The more blogs you have and the more articles you write the more money you can earn. You can add a new blog in Clients area.
- 3.4. As a blogger, how do I request the payout of my earnings? Once you reach the minimum of 50 USD (or the equivalent in your currency) a button "Pay out earnings" is displayed in the Clients area, tab My Account. We will send your earnings through Moneybookers every first and third week in the month.
- 3.5. Can I remove the authorization sentence from my blog? You certainly can remove the sentence after your blog is approved.
- 3.6. What is the blogger rating and how is it calculated? Blogger rating is one of the main decision parameters for advertisers, as it shows how you comply with the terms and conditions for requests. Positive rating is obtained automatically in case that you submit the article in time. Negative rating is obtained in case that you do not submit your article at all or the article was not placed in your blog for 1 year at least. All the articles posted can be rated positively or negatively. Total rating and your rating history is visible in your user details.
- 4.1. How will you know which visitors are mine? Every visitor who comes to the site through your affiliate code has his own cookie. This cookie will last 30 days.
- 4.2. As an affiliate, how do I request the payout of my earnings? Once you reach the minimum of 50 USD (or the equivalent in your currency) a button "Pay out earnings" is displayed in the Clients area, tab My Account. We will send your earnings through Moneybookers within 7 days of your request.
It´s really a clever and effective way to get targeted website traffic and increase search engine rankings all at once. We are using it for our VIP clients and they are very pleased with the results. Thank you for all.
James Brown, London